|Home||» Products||» Water Based Power Inks||» Water Based Power Inks|
Water Based Power Inks
With the support of our competent team, we manufacture and supply a wide range of Water Based Power Inks. Known for excellent printability and good coverage, these inks are suitable for printing on paper such as craft, chromo and card boards. Our inks have high color density, high solid content, excellent liquidity and no set-off. Water Based Power Inks can be adjusted for viscosity with water, depending upon the job requirements.
- Chemically stable
- Not sticky to hands
- High Gloss and longer shelf life
- Sharp Printability
- Fabricated using global set standards and specification
Can be printed on various Papers and Boards.
- Great printability and good coverage
- Free from printing defects
- Aquatone inks can be adujsted for viscosity with water depending upon the job, anilax.
- Screen and printing speed, if more 2 to 3% water is needed, ready made diluent should be used.
- Excessive water for dilution cause foaming
- Retarder and Accelerator are available for special needs
Full range of Pantone basic shades including Light Fast Shades.
- Less than 0.5 Microns
- % age Solids: 45 + 2
- Viscosity: ph 8.8-9.5 10 - 12 Zhan Cup #4 at 25
- Light Fastness: Fair to good.
- Opacity / Transperancy: Depending on colors
- Gloss: Good
- Drying Time: The drying is by absorption at Room temperature within sec.
- Shake or stir well before using as phase separation may occur overtime.
- Store used ink separately. Never mix or add used ink to fresh ink for storage.
- Not mix with any other inks.