Ultragloss Arsr Inks
Well-equipped with all up-to-date machines and tools, we are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Ultragloss Arsr Inks. It is a solvent based, ultraviolet light resistant pigmented ink. These inks are applicable to print by gravure process on all treated LDPE, HDPE, HM and other multilayer films. In cleaning powders, detergent powders and bleaching powder packages, where an extra binding or adhesion of ink is required, these Ultragloss Arsr Inks are highly used.
- Odorless and Non toxic
- Heat resistance
- Excellent adhesion properties and excellent print finish
- High print density
- Suitable for various press speed and printing on treated Polyethylene
- Nice printability in Half Tone and good coverage in Full Tone.
- Free from printing defects such as scumming, streaking etc.
- Good rubbing and scratch resistance
- 5 % of catalyst (Hardner A) and 5 % of catalyst (Hardner B) to be mixed with AR Ink at the time of printing and stirred well.
- Catalyst lower proportion will lead to inferior resistance property.
Mixed with fresh inks in the ratio of 1:4. The amount of catalyst should correspond to the quantity of fresh ink.
The inks have a tolerance with a range of solvents to accommodate variation in press speed and conditions. Recommended diluents are Toluene or blend of Isopropyl Alcohol. Butyl Alcohol is recommended as Retarded.
- The prints after a minimum of 48 hours of curing are kept immersed in 2% aqueous sodium hydroxide for 24 hours.
- The prints are then rinsed under tap water and rubbed gently with cotton soaked in water. The prints must not come off. Two pack ultra Gloss AR inks are used for washing powder packing, oil / ghee packing, detergent packing, spices and all food packing containing oils. Inferior resistance property could be as a result of
- Low treatment level than recommended (38 dynes/cm)
- Improper ratio of catalyst of catalyst, not mixed property.
Range of Pantone basic shades including Metallic, Light Fast and ARSR Shades.