|Home||» Products||» HDPE Woven Sack Fabrics Inks||» HDPE Woven Sack Fabrics Inks|
HDPE Woven Sack Fabrics Inks
In the past few years, we have earned the recognition of a premier manufacturer and supplier of HDPE Woven Sack Fabrics Inks. The ink is used to print on polywoven polypropylene substrates for the manufacturing of sacks. Our ink proves as a brilliant resistance to scuff, nail and chemicals. Our HDPE Woven Sack Fabrics Inks are applicable to print on fertilizer, cement and chemical bags. To speed up the drying process, ethyl acetate is added to the inks.
- Very high gloss
- Good solvent release
- Resistance against water
- Resistance to Urea and Alkali
- Checking quality of products before and after dispatching
Can be printed on all types of Polyethylene, Polyproplyene, PVC, PT, MST. For Polythylene and Polyproplyene film the treatment should be 38 dynes per / cm for good adhesion and optimum resistance properties.
- Excellent printability and good coverage.
- Free from any printing defects.
- Excellent rub and scratch resistance.
Recommended ready reducers from Chemicoat, used as diluent. OR A blend of Isopropyl Alcohol and N. Butanol.
Full range of pantone basic shades including AR / UR and Light Fast shades.
- Cement inks and Polar inks.
- Cement inks don't have urea resistance property but has good nail and gloss resistance.
- Diluents are used same as that of circular inks.