|Home||» Products||» Freeze Printing Ink||» Freeze Printing Ink|
Freeze Printing Ink
With the help of our qualified professionals, we are capable in manufacturing and exporting an exclusive range of Freeze Printing Ink. Our ink is highly applicable in food and beverage processing industries for printing on packages used to pack biscuits, bread and a series of confectioneries. Exceptional dot reproduction & maximum dot gain on high quality printing makes the Freeze Printing Ink highly applicable for deep freeze & water resistance packaging purposes.
- Good color strength and heat resistance
- Precise composition and excellent printability
- High gloss and strength
- Good scuff and crinkle resistance
- Good deep freeze and water resistance properties
- Quality checked at every graduated time period
Printed on all types of polyethylene, polyproplyene, PT, MST, PVC. For polythylene and polyproplyene film, the treatment should be 38 dynes per / cm for optimum resistance and good adhesion properties.
- Superb printability in half tone and good coverage in full tone.
- Printing defects free such as streaking, scamming etc.
- Good rub and scratch resistance.
- Excellent deep freeze and heat resistance.
The inks have a tolerance with a broad range of solvents to accommodate variation in the press speed and conditions.
The usual diluent for flexo inks are a blend of butyl alcohol and isopropyl alcohol. Ink makers recommendation should be followed in order to get the best printing and optimum drying under various conditions.
Recommended diluents is toluene or blend of butyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol is recommended as retarded.
Complete range of pantone basic shades including metallic, ARSR and light fast shades.