|Home||» Products||» BOPP Lamination Inks||» BOPP Lamination Inks|
BOPP Lamination Inks
We are focused on delivering excellent printing solutions to the clients by manufacturing and supplying BOPP Lamination Inks. The printing adjustability of the ink is excellent, suitable for all kinds of the gravure cycle imprinter. The ink is suitable for printing on the packing materials of the dry food, cold dessert and fast food. The BOPP Lamination Inks have good transfer ability that can perfectly reproduce the effect of layers during printing.
- Good solvent release
- Odorless and High gloss
- Very Low Solvent Retention
- Common for various films
- High Strength and High Productivity
- Excellent printing and very competitive prices
Can be printed on all type of Polyester, BOPP, Cellophane, PVC
- Excellent printability in Half tone and good coverage in Full Tone.
- Free from any printing defects such as streaking and scumming etc.
- Due to high colour strength and low viscosity High bond produces a very bright print at low dry film weight.
- Ink Medium and Dilute need to be mixed close to 40: 20 : 10 ratio
- Reduce solvent to be used
- Blend of Toluene and Ethyl Acetate
- Retarder Solvent to be used for slow drying if required
Mixture of MEK 40% and Isopropanol 20%
Full range of pantone basic shades including Metallic and ARSR and Light Fast shades
High bond has shown extremely low solvent retention confirming to international standards including Food packaging